This Floating Knife is a Great All In One Option For Fisherman.
- Blade Length: 5 5/8″
- Overall Length: 11 7/8″
- Blade Steel: Q251 Razor Stainless Steel
- Sharp right out of the box
- Great quality for the price
- The gut hook, bone saw, plastic sheath and floating handle are amenities rarely found on knives below $20.
- Blade dulls easier than higher quality blades, but the Q251 steel is a good steel at this price point.
- Quality assurance leaves something to be desired, because a few people have reported receiving versions that don’t float.
While this is certainly not a perfect fishing and fillet knife it is pretty incredible for a knife in the sub $20 range. There have been reports from a few people who said they received one that didn’t float, so I would recommend testing it before taking it out to the open water. All in all this is a great knife for the money.